6/26/12

Update on Michael's Murder

Michael in NYC on my b-day 11/7 signing for "Invincible" the
album noted for the painting "Blue Eye" and cover the same as
my original manuscript -one blue eye, one brown; symbolizing
twin flame soul mates.
Yesterday Conrad Murray opened up a bit more about what happened three years ago when they murdered Michael.  I'm going to call it as it is.  It wasn't a mistake, it wasn't done by the hand of Michael, no accidental overdose and not done by a pre-occupied doctor.

In previous posts we've stated here that Conrad Murray was not the one that administered the fatal dose.  He was out of the room.  In his latest interview he attests to this fact as well as recent reports that he too now is conceding that he was set up.  

Michael said earlier this year that we would see more details of his murder this year and I believe this is just the beginning.  I'll say this again, no deed in this world goes done without it somewhere somehow being known.

Other issues that were also confirmed in this interview:  Michael died before Conrad Murray came back into the room.  He passed immediately.  Again his words to me were: "Someone gave me a shot" - not "my doctor gave me a shot".

I pray this comes to light soon and ALL of those responsible for his death, who have hidden the facts and turned a blind eye, are not only brought to light, but that we all bear witness to justice in what ever form our Father in heaven sees fit.


No comments: