5/7/12

The Healing Power of L.O.V.E.

Today I thought we should write about self mastery.  You know how to master ourselves when it comes to our emotions and thoughts.  Michael wanted to write about love.  We are still in some healing stages and it is a learning experience for us both.  When you are faced with a piece of yourself, sometimes there is no where to go.  You have to accept and face the issues, deciding to overcome them or you are simply not at peace.  It's almost like there is a war within yourself.  It's the power of love that makes you seek to reconcile, seek to become whole again and makes you return to love to heal the wounds within yourself.

Learning this with a twin soul mate only makes me think about us as humans.  If we did this same thing with everyone, sought the same kind of healing between us, without question, we could surely change the world.

So here is Michael's post, and as you will see in the end it explains the most important part of self mastery:

"When we think about love we think about the emotions between a man and a woman.  What we don't think about is how they got there or why they are there.  Sometimes in life we tend to take for granted those things we care about most.  We love the people in our lives because they are there supporting us and nurturing us but sometimes it is only on rare occasion that we tell them how we feel.  


When I say I love you, I mean it from my heart.  Love comes in many forms and different ways of expression.  I can love a flower, love nature, love children and love humanity.  When I say I love God, I feel different than when I say I love the raisins on the top of my birthday cake.  But no matter what form love takes, what shape it manifests itself in, it is still love.  That is the fabric that began and holds together our very existence. 


Some people look for love not knowing love is right in front of their eyes.  Expressing what kind of love you wish to receive only takes another beat of the heart, another string played by the melody of the soul in order to be made manifest in the world.  Expressing love, finding love, or being love isn't hard at all.  The hard part is letting love flow through you.  If you can master that then almost anything else is possible."



No comments: