4/24/12

The Man in the Mirror Project - Alignment with the I AM

Part of the previous Man in the Mirror segments talked about our thoughts.  Becoming aware of them is one avenue to begin to identify the patterns present in our lives.  These are the energies we are projecting out into the universe to be made manifest.  Michael told me quite a while back to write $1,000,000,000 on every mirror in my house so we could start a foundation.  That was the way he made things manifest in his life.  Projecting the thought out every time he looked at it created the reality.

The process sounds simple, but sometimes we as humans that have been in this fear based society like to make it more complicated.  It's that old devil on the shoulder thing that begins to come into play, because somewhere the ego says "it just can't be that easy".

This past weekend I was talking with my son at college.  He was overwhelmed with school work.  I found him playing on the computer over Skype with my younger son and had to remind him about his thoughts.  What were they thinking and were they true.  What kind of reality was he creating by thinking how overwhelmed he was?  He spent a lot of time thinking about how overwhelmed and busy he was and none of his time actually doing anything about what he had to do.  So here's how it goes:

A typical day for most of us includes thoughts like this:

I AM too busy
I AM so tired
I AM so broke
I AM so fat
I AM so ugly
I AM so stupid

I'd like you to note the first part of each of those statements.  The I AM in every one of those is the God presence in each of us that allows us to create everything and anything.  So when I say I AM I am using my divine inheritance to manifest His creative energies to make that statement true.  This is misqualified God source energy.

Turning our thoughts around, can turn our entire lives and planet around.  Projecting the following thoughts creates a different energy:

I AM God's perfection
I AM that I AM (I can't take credit for this one - but this is the ultimate God purity and perfection.  Or was it Popeye that said that?  I can't remember)
I AM blessed
I AM prosperous

This week pay attention.  When you say I AM tired, remember this lesson and change the thought up.  Notice the subtle changes in your life, your feelings, and your demeanor.

No comments: