4/22/12

Are you an abusive MJ fan? Then this one's for you.


A teacher in New York was teaching her class about bullying and gave them the following exercise to perform. She had the children take a piece of paper and told them to crumple it up, stamp on it and really mess it up but do not rip it. Then she had them unfold the paper, smooth it out and look at how scarred and dirty is was. She then told them to tell it they’re sorry. Now even though they said ...they were sorry and tried to fix the paper, she pointed out all the scars they left behind. And that those scars will never go away no matter how hard they tried to fix it.

Something must have happened in the ethers.  Just as I was reading about other fans taking their sites down because of harassment by other Michael Jackson fans I was hit as well. 

I received some emails and have noticed a lot of this activity lately.  Michael was very upset just last week about it and now after researching a bit I can understand why.  This kind of behavior can go by no other name: Its bullying.  If you are not sure what bullying is go read the segment on the Return to Love page.  But we truly do wish you would leave those trying to still do good things in his name alone.  If you were really his fans you would know that this hurts him a great deal.  Postings, research into his murder, writings, all of that takes time.  It's easy to go around and post a comment here or there putting someone else down but realize there is real work behind it, and from what it looks like to me, real love for Michael.

I have a different belief about this type of behavior.  When I saw the comments coming my way I decided to moderate the posted ones.  This is a spiritual based blog.  One that I hope inspires people, moves, them and teaches them about some of the mysteries of life that have been hidden for a long time.  So when these comments came my way I decided I would post them in a place so everyone could see.  That way the passerby with the rude comment can get the answers they seek.  Some people when they get an answer will still not be satisfied.  If you are one of those people then I respectively ask that you find another blog to visit.  I would rather have one person read and have them get something from it than 10,000 that don't.

I visited the author Neal Walsh's site for his book Conversations with God not too long ago and at the time saw comments like "I don't believe you are actually talking to God".  My thought was why bother commenting?  Did they even read his book?  Did they know for sure he wasn't? Shedding light on the dark that people like to do is the only way sometimes to clear the air. 

Michael has said that people are looking for a replica of his image.  I'm not that.  Michael and I are not the same person.  We are not physcial twins, we are spiritual twins.  We don't have the same personality, we share part of the same soul.  Let me explain more by answering the following questions:

The fact that you require approval on your blog was to be expected. This is a manipulative tactic of yours to make viewers only think people are saying positive things about your blog. Doing this, will not give the full truth about how people REALLY feel. You need to allow all comments. Especially if you want people to REALLY believe you. If you can provide a legitimate answer to the scrutiny, it will be more credible. Are you looking to make money off of Michael? on Types of Soul Mates
Diana Simbole - Washinton on 4/21/12




I am not into manipulation, I am however into boundaries.  Boundaries are when a person decides what they want to accept into their lives and what they won't.  This particular person emailed me for proof that I was somewhere with Michael.  When I did she didn't write back to say thank you, she wrote back with another litaney of questions and statements about who she thought I was.  She has decided she knows exactly what I am after and about by telling me this was my "tactic".  If we remember the Man in the Mirror Project, was this comment coming from me or her? She decided this based on my action.  Decisions about people and what they do are not necessarily true.

Am I looking to make money off Michael?  Honestly if I was you would most likely see a list of links to advertisers sites on this blog, that way I could get my fair share.  I would have sold my story about him and Lisa to the National Enquirer years ago and should probably be seeking to get myself a spot on Larry King or something right now.  Maybe I should even be advertising this blog all over the net, but I'm not.

If you read the blog, you would know that the money made from any book sales will go to a foundation Michael wished to set up to fund the many charities that have been started in his name and to educate.


See, let me tell you something Ms. Debbie. You told me that skepticism was healthy. I was not disrespectful towards you. I did not call you crazy. However, you seem like the type that only will accept comments or emails where a person is either kissing your butt, or will agree to your twin-flame story about you and Michael. You can not tell me what I know or don't know about twin-flames because you have not yet given you my take on it. Just because I believe you are not Michael Jackson's Twin-Soul does not mean I don't have an idea of what one is. Just because you say there are such things as Twin-Flames, Twin-Rays or whatever does not make it the gospel. You come off as like you know everything and that your word is the final say. You are talking to a psychic, a metaphysical expert, and a person who has a Twin-Flame themselves, as well. I also been to Never Land and will be posting an older picture of myself with Michael and a few others. That piece of paper that you sent me might on Types of Soul Mates


Diana Simbole - Washinton on 4/21/12

I guess she told me who she was.


Interestingly enough, why didn't you start this blog before Michael's death? Furthermore, there are billions in this world who are into metaphysics, the paranormal, have dreams of Michael Jackson, psychic that don't claim the things you do. You have a way with words and a way with skipping around everyone's questions, but you don't fool me or anyone else. You don't put off Michael Jackson's energy or anything. You are not a Twin-flame of Michael Jackson because there is only 1 true Twin-Flame which is why they are rare. You are not a Twin-Ray either, which is the same as a Twin-Flame. You are not at all connected to Michael Jackson, probably. You probably just identify with him. Go make money off of somebody else. on A 'Lil Something About Me - WARNING Graphic Pictures **
Anonymous on 4/21/12

What would be the point of starting the blog before his death?  He was already actively rallying people to help make change in the world.  If you read the blog, you would know I did write the original book back in 1997, before his death.  It was decided then that it would be best not to publish it.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, why would I?  What's the point?  Waste my time writing articles, posting to the blog and writing a book, for what?  Who's making money?  Can I get paid for writing this stuff because all along I thought I was giving this information for free. 

I would hope that those billions in the world that are into metaphysics wouldn't claim the things I did. 
Where did you feel my energy?  Did we meet?  Or is it that I don't "sound" like him?  I'm not Michael Jackson.  I'm now going to skip to the next question . . .

Michael Jackson is not your twin-soul. Stop writing about Michael and focus on another one of your hundred twin-flames. on SOUL Stories
Anonymous on 4/21/12

Wow you mean all my life I've been wrong?  . .  Thank you for clearing that up for me.

hi elevenseven, u said that michael jackson isnt ur only twin flame so my question is why do u point out michael jackson only??? why dont u talk about ur other connections????? on Types of Soul Mates


Susie on 4/21/12

Because the title of the blog is Michael Jackson - A Twin Souls Story.  I have pointed to other connections in prior posts.  The post on Michaels past life as Mozart mentions some soul mates although I did not term it as such.  Many people are reincarnated in the same groups, but my guess is you yourself didn't come here because of my connection to them.




If I were going to choose ANYBODY to be a Twin-Ray or Twin-Flame of Michael Jackson, it would have been PRINCESS DIANA. She reminds me of Michael Jackson more than any woman I have ever laid eyes on. They had a lot in common and Michael Jackson OPENLY said that he felt a CONNECTION to HER. Not you. You don't have any proof and all you can say is " you keep it private" or it will be "in my book" . Why do you need to WRITE and SELL a book? Trying to make money off of our beloved Michael Jackson? Why not just post it on the blog? Hmmm..... Furthermore, if the spirit with you is experiencing human emotions, and telling you things about people, places, and treating you like a lover, you need to run. Especially if the spirit AVOIDS the light. I am a psychic and I am also a reader of auras and all. You have an unnatural entity with you. Michael Jackson had one of the biggest missions ever on Planet Earth. He does not have time to play around in the spiritual realm with you or anyone on Types of Soul Mates
Diana Simbole - Washinton on 4/21/12

First, let me tell God that you said Princess Diana should be Michael Jacksons twin flame because you said he openly felt a connection to her, not me.

As far as proof, do you really want it?  Tell me what it is that would prove it to you, perhaps I can accomodate you.

Why do I need to write and sell a book?  Because it is mandated by my spiritual guides and counterpart.  I believe that it explicity demonstrates the unique spiritual connecton between people.  Michael believes that it will give people hope and something they can believe in. 

Why sell it?  Because his estate has done nothing to give to the chairites Michael once supported.  His work was very instrumental in the support of many people in the world.  Its my duty to try and continue his outreach.  I'm not an entertainer like he was, so this is how it is supposed to be done .. starting his foundation.  Do you think it better I should solicit money from his fans like other organizations started in his name?  I'm not asking for that.  I am seeking to give, not take from the fans.

Did I say Michael was treating me like a lover?  I think I've tried to make it abundantly clear that is not what this twin flame relationship is about.  I have an unnatural entity with me?  Really? Where?  Did you see it?  I thought he was in the light.  You mean he's not?  Do you mean Michael wasn't a human with emotions? . . .

I am a friend of Joanna's & I have spent time at Never land. I read your blog and there are some things that don't make sense to me. I am trying to understand why Michael said that Conrad Murray wouldn't be found guilty when he was. Are you sure you don't have an entity or demonic spirit pretending to be Michael? Michael always announced the women in his life that he loved. Diana Ross, Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor. Michael also turns words into names and things in his songs. Kind of like how he says Shamone! He just said Debbie, but I find it a bit ridiculous for you to claim that he said your name in scream because he sang to you through his songs. Why would he include your name in a song that is talking about the system sucking with Janet? Do you know how many other woman claim to have Michael Jackson as a Twin-Flame? I have spoken to many women who have a spirit with them the same as you. You think skeptism is healthy? Well, I hope you answer my questions. I am really on Types of Soul Mates

 Diana Simbole - Washinton on 4/21/12

Michael did not say Conrad Murray wouldn't be found guilty.  Michael said don't be surprised if he was not punished at all.  Please reread the post and make sure not to take my words for his or vice versa.

Am I sure I don't have an entity or demonic spirit pretending to be Michael? Yes .  I've had demonic spirits and other astrals trying to portray themselves as someone else.  I was taught that you know them by their fruits.  Is there something good and beneficial they are brining to the table?  If not then the contact is not necessary.  Of course because you are an expert in the field you would know that there is access to a place where all information is made available.  There is nothing that transpires in this world without it being known somewhere.  Any entity or person who has passed can give you information about the future or try to pass themselves off as someone else and that's why.  We all have access to it.  If you read my post about others connecting to Michael you might take that into consideration. Again my connection is not just since he's past.  It was well before. 


Michael told me quite some time ago that he would find someone to make me happy.  This is what twin flames do.  They are concerned for each other's happiness and well being.  His connection to me is spiritual and has purpose.  We have work together.  This is not a love affair mandated by the universe it is a beaconing home.

Michael did not always announce the women he loved in his life.  The people you mentioned are all public people.  He loved his nanny too, but didn't announce her.  He also had another girlfriend he didn't announce.  

As far as saying my name in Scream and why . . I was in contact with him then.  The part Janet sings about "Oh my God, I can't believe what I saw on the TV this evening.  I was disgusted by all the injustice."  Those were my words to him.  That's why.  The press was ruthless when he was going through the first child molestation accusations.  I kept hoping they would recind but it kept getting worse.

I have no idea about how many women claim to be Michael's twin flame.  I do know there are others.  Would it be better if I said we had a connection?  Would it be more paletable then? 

Skeptisism is healthy.  We are in an age when there are far too many people taking advantage of others.  I am more than happy to answer any and all questions, however, tackfully.  Please dont make statements and judgements.  If you have a sincere question, ask.  Sorry if this bothers you, but it is my blog and I make the rules for it.

Oh yes a i forgot about that one too, the "false twin." Mm hmm....yes... on Types of Soul Mates
 Nicole on 4/20/12

 Are you the "real" twin?  Ok, you can be the real one. :)



WHAT IS BULLYING?


Bullying is a widespread and serious problem that can happen anywhere. It is not a phase children have to go through, it is not "just messing around", and it is not something to grow out of. Bullying can cause serious and lasting harm.

Although definitions of bullying vary, most agree that bullying involves:

Imbalance of Power: people who bully use their power to control or harm and the people being bullied have a hard time defending themselves

Intent to Cause Harm: actions done by accident are not bullying; the person bullying has a goal to cause harm

Repetition: incidents of bullying happen to the same the person over and over by the same person or group

Types of Bullying:

Bullying can take many forms. Examples include:

Verbal: name-calling, teasing

Social: spreading rumors, leaving people out on purpose, breaking up friendships

Physical: hitting, punching, shoving

Cyberbullying: using the Internet, mobile phones or other digital technologies to harm others





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayden Winters said...

Dear Ms.. Debbie, you have nothing to prove. You know from your heart, your Higher Self that you are the twin soul of Michael. (As if known people have no soul.) In July 2009, I learned that Dan Aykroyd is my twin soul. Since that time I have gone through a very "strange" time. But that aside. Learned a lot and also about myself. For example, I knew that I could not "write." Meanwhile, I have three books written since the end of 2009 including the book Twin Souls in Love Connected. (Available at Lulu.com) which is dedicated to my Twin Soul. The fourth book is already on the way! I had always been creative but it was just more.! In any case, the people for what they are, and go on with your good things late. Some do not understand or do not want to understand.
Good luck with your blog! (Which is very nice structure and contains good information.)

Jayden Winters. ( Author )

ElevenSeven said...

Jayden,
Thank you for taking the time to comment and your nice comments.
I would expect your journey has been very interesting.
If you would like to contribute a piece from your book, I would be honored to share it on the blog. We are all in need of good information and each path to the twin will be a bit different. The more information and knowledge we have, the better.
Congratulations on your books. It takes quite an effort and a lot of time, especially when you think you can't write! lol
Thanks again Jayden
Best, in love and light :)