6/6/15

Something from"Beyond" for Prince Jackson

It's not always that I have the honor of the company of "angels".  Sometimes angels sit with me and write. Sometimes they whisper things in my ear.

Sometimes I can get news from the media or see pictures I don't always expect.  Sometimes I comment and sometimes I don't.

Michael Jackson's children have been very important to him and me, both when he lived and now that he has passed.  I always like to caution myself when speaking about them.  Today this was requested, so I feel free to post the following.

First I'd like to personally congratulate Prince Jackson on his recent graduation! It's been a long time and it seems like children grow up so quickly.  It seems like yesterday when we were talking about you wanting a dog.  Every boy needs one.  And now, you are ready to move forward in the world as an adult.

I can't say how proud your father is of you.  His presence is often missed by me, but when it is I know he's with his family and it's important for him to be there.  Sometimes he tells me very little.  He never wants me to worry, which I have and do often.  But today he wanted to make something clear. I know you've decided on a college because it feels right for you.  I read that, no one told me, and I was proud that you made the decision based on what you "felt" and listened to your inner guidance.

When I asked your dad about it he said you were questioning yourself.  Sometimes we do this after we make a decision and wonder if it was the right one.  He says to tell you that you did the right thing.  It will be good for you to get away.  You need to make your way in the world, traversing and planning your own path without the bombardment of other peoples ideas and plans for you.  This is YOUR life.

He also says you need to know that he loves you and cares very much about what happens to you. He's seen you grow up and he can't believe his eyes.  He wants you to know he loves you so much and that he wishes he could be there to hold you just one more time.  He's speechless when he sees you sing. (You sing?!) He knows you feel afraid sometimes and that's OK.  Being afraid is what makes us strong and resilient.  It gives us courage when we can move past our fears and conquer them.  So meet all fear head on.  Your greatest challenge will be over coming only the obstacles within yourself - not from outside you. Be careful of your mother.

He says to not worry about anything else.  Everything will be made clear for you in the coming months.  The only thing you have to worry about is creating the life that you want.  He needs you to be focused and sincere to the obstacles and desire to excel at whatever you choose to do.  Listen to your inner guidance.  It's there for a reason and make it count.  Every decision you make in your life will preclude the next step.  It's easy when you fall inline with the universal plan and your inner guidance is the only thing that can take you to that place.  Make sure you brush your teeth, by the way. (That's from your dad :)

Please tell your grandma that she is missed and loved greatly as well as Paris and Blanket and the rest of the family.  If you decide to follow in his footsteps, remember his footsteps were from his heart, not his head.  See where your heart can lead you and the rest will fall in line with the universe.  Be good and take care of each other.  Know your place in the world.  It's big and not everyone is who they say they are - inner guidance - know who you're dealing with.

It looks like a little man has become a smart and funny adult.  He's stressing to know who you're dealing with.  Remember, what's in it for you; what's in it for them . .

Anyway, tell grandma love is the one thing in the universe that never ends.  You take what you have in your heart with you when you leave.  Energy never ends, it only changes form.  This energy we share has only grown stronger.  If she wants to know how I feel it's in these words.  They may not be flowery but it is the very force that has created us and the very force that pulls us through.  I love you all.

I just found this photo recently and have to tell you how tickled I was to find it.  I think you're a genius, just like your dad!



No comments: