6/24/15

For Peter's Wife


Quite a while back I was witness to a beautiful scene.  A man was leaning over a woman with reddish hair, tenderly kissing her on the cheek.  He gazed at her lifting his lips from her in the most loving way.  I was taken back by the love this man felt and as Michael Jackson stood watching him, I too shared in the vision.
At first I didn't know who this man was.  I realized it must be someone Michael had once known.  So doing some research and looking at photos, I discovered it was Peter Lopez, Michael's attorney. Not "ex" attorney.  (Michael says he never fired him.)


His wife, Catherine, is still here on the earth plane.  Her husband, Peter passed several years ago.  I promised Peter I would write for him today, so this post is dedicated to him and his wife and for the beautiful love they share between them:

"I wish I could say more, but I'm only given a few minutes here to say what I need to.  You're like sunshine in my orange juice.  Don't forget everything we shared, everything we said and how you made me feel.  This is a piece of the puzzle. One that you and I will long remember.  It doesn't make a difference who, it makes a difference how.  If you're searching for answers don't let them come, let them open your heart.  I'm here with you always .  Watching you while you sleep. Playing with the kids. Everything you do, I'm right there with you. If only you could see how beautiful you are in my eyes you'd know what love I feel for you in my heart.  I'm here. I'm a heartbeat away and right at your side.  Don't worry about the kids, they'll be fine.  We're working together to make sure it happens.

I love you always,
Peter"


Peter Lopez and his wife
** If you know Catherine Bach please make sure she sees this.


No comments: