8/29/17

JUST Released: Twin Flame Soul Mates: The Moment of Our Creation

We are very excited and happy to announce the publication of a new book entitled "Twin Flame Soul Mates: The Moment of Our Creation".

On this day in 1958, my twin flame was born into a physical body.  He was murdered in 2009 and from that time on, I thought the twin flame experiences that I had when he was alive would cease. They did not.  Not only did they not end, but they have continued and have offered a path for us to complete our mission.

I've heard it stated many times before that when something awful happens, God finds a way to make that experience serve in a higher way that makes a difference in the lives of others.  People often choose to do things they feel most passionate about.  My story started as far back in my childhood as I can remember.  For years the phenomenon of the twin flame soul mate plagued me with unanswered questions and a sense of otherworldly beauty that I never knew really existed.  Often times when people experience non physical things, we tend to push them off to the side and try not to acknowledge their existence.  It's often this very reason that many of us don't feel that otherworldly events or beings exist.

Often I have prayed to God, a God that is not seen in our physical reality, for answers to the mysteries that have seemed to surround my life.  Twin flame soul mates were never heard of when I was searching for information on them.  Now there seems to be many who have had experiences that are leading them to their twin flame.

God works in ways in which there is always a rest, then an action.  His timing is a synchronicity and his reasons for the events that are sometimes so mysterious to us, are often very valid and explicit.

Although my twin flame and I never were able to come together as a couple in life, his death has allowed us to transcend the human and enter into the divine.  Souls, whole souls, are continually resonating with each other.  They find the time, the space and the love that eventually unites them.  I have been working with my flame for several years now, unraveling the details of his death and others, and also learning about what a twin flame soul mate truly means.  After the first few apparitions and contacts with my flame, I never even then realized that we might be actually sharing our experience or writing a book.

We are very fortunate to have so many souls and angels on the other side that are working towards the betterment and evolution of the human race.  The guidance they have given us in both the physical and spiritual worlds has given us the opportunity to transcend the evil that was done and lift us both to another place of consciousness.

This book's publication is extremely emotional for me.  It is a consolidation and culmination of years of experiences that at one time I thought were figments of my own imagination.  Our world does not teach us about our spiritual selves, the one soul we were given life from.  The teachings that have been passed down in our history have all but obliterated the true knowledge that Jesus came and taught so many years ago.  These people who have sought to control the knowledge and wisdom that our most precious teachers have come to earth to make available for us, have hindered humanity and have side tracked the path to all of us becoming whole.

Yet truth, the greatest weapon against evil, always brings with it the light that is needed to transcend the dark and take our planet to the next evolution of humanity.  Truth is where our mission and the mission of all those souls who have loved God so greatly exists.  It is with unity in heart, soul and consciousness that we all work together as one.

When we were writing this book, I had no idea how important it would be for those on the other side of the veil.  Completing it has given them great joy, joy that I could feel even on this side of the veil.
 
They say that all souls come with a purpose when they come to this earth.  Many years ago while embarking on this path, I would have never guessed that it would have been this.  This book gives meaning to the years of pain and confusion we have gone through as twin souls.  It gives clarity to the reasons why no one has ever spoken of twin flames.  Moreover, it gives hope to those still making their way on the twin soul path.

This work has been so extremely important because all of us have a twin flame soul mate.  Most everyone in the world has been so pre-occupied with our third dimension, we rarely give time to God or think about what kinds of energy and beauty can be found within us.  We have been denied that knowledge.  Not because of God or Jesus, but because of controlling people and energies that want to remain in control of the human race.

Twin Flame Soul Mates; The Story of Our Creation explains the inconsistencies between religions and opinions.  We have taken each aspect of our union into the scientific realm, where science today is able to relate to the twin flame soul mate and how our souls are interwoven.  Our history as a planet has had many claims.  From the world being flat to the sudden dawning that the world was actually round.  This next step in our education of who we are and what are history is, explains the monumental structures left on our earth and the archaeological findings that support the concept of twin flame soul mates.  We have gathered biblical verses, religious doctrine, scientific proofs and have spoken with God Himself to bring you this knowledge so desperately needed.

It is with great pleasure that I submit this publication for your study and resonance.  My Father in heaven has given His hand, as well as my twin flame soul mate, Michael Jackson, the Brotherhood of Light, Melchizedek, Jesus, whom I call Jeshua,  the angelic throne and my one time physical friend and mentor, Dr. Maurie Pressman and his one time co-author, Patricia Joudry.  The publication is a group effort, but as I am told, I am the energy that was needed to transmit this information to you.

We are all given clues along our path as to what we might be doing in the future.  When I wasn't sure if telepathy was real, I was given the name of my twin flame soul mate.  He recorded a song that year entitled "I Just Can't Stop Loving You".  It's lyrics include the verse "Heaven's Glad You Came".  I'm sure I might not be the only one of his many admirers that feel this same way about him.  But I can tell you with certainty that "Heaven" is certainly glad he came too.  They are rejoicing at our completion and we are both delighted to offer you our work:  Twin Flame Soul Mates; The Story of Our Creation.

 Twin Flame Soul Mates; The Story of Our Creation




No comments: