1/15/16

Susan Elsa - Libel & Defamation

There has been another blatant attempt to mislead the public.

A woman named Susan Elsa has unfortunately been on the internet creating multiple sites and accounts, making defamatory remarks about me and my former mentor who has passed on, Dr. Maurie D Pressman.

While most people try their best to ignore this type of behavior, it has become clear to me that Ms. Elsa has deliberately tried to mislead the public claiming I am a fraud, am under investigation for criminal fraud and that I have given false information regarding Michael Jackson's death.

It disturbs me that all the statements she has made that I have done, she has been perpetrating herself. Further, statements regarding poisoning and putting statements in quotes such as "finish me with it", are disturbingly similar to the language used by Michael Jackson's perpetrators.

She has claimed many things on public forums, however, I can assure you that she has not taken any action, nor has any other agency against me.  I came to produce this blog for one purpose - to document information regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Libel and defamation cases can only be brought to court if you can prove that the statements made were not true.  This is exactly why Ms. Elsa has not done anything she has stated she has.  From the inception of this blog, it is very clear that every post, picture, title and subject matter I have written about she has used for her own purposes.  It may make you wonder why someone would be so intent on distracting my audience.  Perhaps it's because someone doesn't want you to know the truth about the death of Michael Jackson.

In light of this I have contacted my attorney after prior written warning to Ms. Elsa.  She will be receiving written notice at her home address and we will be taking legal action against her.  Unlike Ms. Elsa, I can prove she has committed both libel and defamation and it will no longer be tolerated.

This is a criminal matter, and one that I have devoted the past few years to.  I don't take this lightly, nor will I take blatant attempts to attack my reputation lightly.  I am well aware of the correlation of false headlines and what goes on in the courts.

li·bel
noun
1.  LAW
"a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
synonyms: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, calumny, misrepresentation"

def·a·ma·tion
noun
"the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
"she sued him for defamation"
synonyms: libel, slander, calumny, character assassination, vilification"



6 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad you are doing something to stop her because she is really out of control. I would also take her comments of "I will crush her/them" as a death threat. I know you feel very threatened and intimidated by that statement (I am a teacher so those words always get legal attention-threatened and intimidated) If you dont want to post this comment, you dont have to....

Also notice shes so dumb that she doesnt even realize Maurie has passed away even though multiple people have told her yet she keeps saying she wants him locked up. So stupid and ignorant...

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for your comment Nicole. You're absolutely right. <3 Deb

Unknown said...

Sorry I had to rewrite this message Completely understand I can relate what you're through many people have been verbally abuse by Susan Elsa we all know she's lying and taking advantage of deceased celebrities for her career and money. She had hack my photos create lies on her Facebook she's threatened when there's proof against her. Anyone can see her websites she's a fraud just brainwashing these people while using  Michael Jackson to sell her songs and books. You are doing the right thing how she's posting your pictures being misunderstood. Besides everyone knows she's obsessed and crazy want to be someone she's not. Honestly no spiritual act this way and I know from my heart Michael Jackson will never associate with this so call psychic. Hope people will wake up realizing Susan Elsa is using them as well to gain attention. Her behavior is very ignorant great job standing up to her.

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for your comment Lisa. I had not realized she's been abusive with so many. I'm sorry you had to have that experience. It's nice to see people speak up and I have to thank you for that. It's when no one speaks that these lies continue and it makes it difficult for an outsider to see the truth. That's why I took action and why I'm so thankful for you taking the time to write. Peace to you always. Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Susan Elsa is illegally using Michael's image and likeness when she creates those 'Side by side physical appearance comparison photos '. She doesn't have consent from Michael's Estate I will really want to contact the estate and expose this delusional woman. She still thinks I'm not a real person and you and are the same Susan Elsa is really irksome and gets under my skin. She knows nothing of the Twin/Soul connection phenomena at all. You don't have to physically resemble each other there is no set rules for how the relationship is supposed to be. What really bothers me about Susan is that she posted on my Facebook account saying; Michael's appearance happened gradually and naturally . That his skin condition and altering his facial appearance was to match hers. That just really irritates me that She would justify his Viltiligo like that.

ElevenSeven said...

Well said Star. However, there is a good chance the Estate already knows about Susan and me. That could be the very reason she is all over the net. And, you're absolutely correct about twins - there isn't a handbook and there are no rules - each relationship is and transpires differently. Thank you for your comment and speaking out on behalf of Michael. I don't think he'd attribute his illness to becoming a unified twin!