9/25/15

Dr. Wayne Dyer; From Beyond and Before: Finding your Purpose

Dr. Wayne Dyer passed on a few weeks ago.  I've seen him on the other side and he graced us with a message for the blog.

What I didn't write about was some of our conversations.  I recently ran into the video I posted below, and was reminded of one particular conversation I had with "Wayne".

As it happens when spirits come to visit, we often have more than one visitor.  Michael will bring "friends" sometimes, and on this day his friend in tow was Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I would say Dr. Dyer (he says I can call him Wayne) is always inspiring.  He still seems to inspire,even from beyond the veil.  So it would have it that we began a conversation about inspiration and spirit.  We were talking about ascension and Wayne began to say how hard it really was to ascend.  "It takes a great deal of work and really consciously determining to reach farther into another dimension." he said.

I was totally engrossed in what he was saying.  I was serious and fixed on his words.  "I know, I know, right?"  

"Yes", he said.  "It is a lot of work. BUT," he said. "I took a short cut".

I was shocked.  There was a shortcut to ascension?!

"What?" I said.

He paused, then simply and matter of factly said "I died."

I laughed at the time, but being so close to his death, I opted not to post it.  Yet when I saw this video it reminded me of him and his great sense of humor.

This is Finding Your Purpose with Dr. Wayne Dyer.  I'm sure you will find a lot of inspiration, still, from a great soul who lived with purpose and still is "in spirit" ion:

No comments: