9/26/15

For Paris

"For my Princess Paris,

You are more than I could have ever dreamed of.  More beautiful than words can say. I love you from heart and will always love you.  You need to know I want you to feel happiness and joy.  I want you to live your life and find happiness and peace.  Your time on earth is still in process.  Mine is in another place.  You will always be the love of my life, the beautiful princess I put on a pedestal and adored.

If you ever need me, I'll be with you. If you ever feel lonely, just reach out and I'll be there with you. You are not alone and the words that I have to offer you are few, but they come from my heart when I say I want and need you to be and become the beautiful woman you were meant to be.  If I had one wish in my heart I'd wish for a castle to put you in a place of safety with knights to guard and protect you as you lived your life. If you see me in your dreams, you'll know I was there.  When you see me in the clouds, you'll know I'm everywhere.

Life is meant to be lived.  If I could be there now I would take your hand and tell you everything will be OK. I love you and support you in everything you do. I want you to succeed, to be strong and wise, just like your grandmother.

Time has taken its toll on us all. If you're in need of support please don't hesitate to call.  We find each other when we need to and we live in  each others hearts even though I'm gone. Please take care of yourself and your brothers. They need you and you need each other.

I love you more than you know,
Daddy"

Dear heart, sweet Paris,

I've written so much on this blog it's hard to believe I've not taken the time to write some of what you need to hear.  So I'm taking this opportunity at the request of your father to tell  you some things you need to know at this time.

Although I've shared some very personal things here, I have yet to share the most personal.  These have been private moments.  But sometimes we all need to hear and see for ourselves a confirmation of things that are not so earthly. I want to share with you moments that have been special and moments that may help you know you are loved.

When your father first passed on, he spoke about how upset you were.  He wanted me to tell him how to reach you.  It's difficult when we are in a place of sorrow and sadness to reach to the other side and for them to reach us, but your father was very near you, as he often is now.

When he asked me how to reach you, I told him to go into your dreams.  It's the most safe way and is used by many people on the other side to make contact with loved ones after they've gone.  He's since shared many things about you and your brothers.  I ask about you constantly.  To see how you are, to know what you're doing, to make sure you are happy and safe.  Many times I worried too much. When your father says time has taken it's toll, it has on me too.  I've often had to ask myself what it would be like if I had been there.  What could I do now that could help and if I could ever make a difference in helping you and your brothers and the family heal.

Part of our healing is in knowing that our loved ones are in a good place.  Your father is.  He is bright and shiny and moving through all the levels of existence faster than lightening.  He obviously still worries about you.  He, above all, wants you to be happy.  He wants you to know that it's OK to move on with your life.  That's why you're still here.  That's why I haven't written about you or your brothers in while.  That's why I don't check any public profiles.

I never wanted to be the "creepy" lady stalking a pop star's children.  I smile when I say that because I know you know better, but I too want you all to be in a good place.  As much as I write about your father, I don't ever want it to bring you back to a place of pain.  My role in your fathers life is making things right that he couldn't.  Your role is to go on as his beautiful children, free from pain.

Everyone has a time and a place.  We all have a purpose.  Although it's difficult to see why things happened the way they did now, I know that we all will see it one day.  I trust in the great spiritual beings that your father has trusted in.  They've guided us for years and still continue to do so to this day.  I know they will never leave us in a place of abandonment.  You must know that you too will never be left in that place.  No matter what happens, no matter who might hurt you, we will always be connected to something greater than ourselves that will always pull us through.  You have to believe that.  If there was one gift that your father could have ever given you, it was that.  To know you are loved from that place through him, through your family and even through me.  I love you so much. You need to know how special you are to me.  The gift of your presence in the world reminds me of the innocence and trusting love that we all should aim to possess.  You are like a small budding rose, delicate and beautiful, sensitive and fragile.  The rose itself is perched upon a strong stem and the foundation, your stem, of your living light is found in the strength of love and bond we all share.  I will never leave you, just as your father will never leave you.  I heard you say you need me.  I need you too.  I need you to be the person you were meant to be.  I need you to know how very much I love and care about you and I need you to take strength from that. Promise me to believe that I will always love and support you no matter where you are or what you do.

Most of the time when bad things happen, they make us look deeper.  We tend to look at our lives in a different way.  Sometimes we get angry.  Sometimes we get mad at life because it seems so unfair. We are left to pick up the pieces of our lives and sometimes we have to do it several times, crumbling back down to the ground in our moments of sorrow.  Yet each time we get up, each time we fall, we are given an opportunity to search ourselves ever so more.  We find we gain strength in each moment we rise and we find our strength always comes from within.  It's that place that grows and in that space that you will always find your strength in life.

Wisdom speaks to us in many ways.  Sometimes we see it in the clouds.  Sometimes in dreams. Sometimes it's in the whispers of the morning while we wake silently in the early morning hours. Pay attention to the signs.  All the silent whispers around you.  You'll always be led to where you need to go, when you need to be there.  You are always where you need to be in every moment.  Don't ever think you are unprotected, left behind or have been given a bad lease on life.  We have all chosen what we were put here to do. Inside you'll always know.  That's what will take you to the next place and what will make you rise every time you fall.

That said, I have to say I've never seen a more spiritual family.  There are people in your midst that I'm quite sure have shared their knowledge of the way things really are.  For that I am grateful.  I want to thank you for the times you have reached out.  For the times that others too have made their whispers in the silence of all things known.  We have all been in a very peculiar position.  However, I trust that this very special part of our connection, our wondrous spiritual family, will keep and hold us together in love always.

Your dad wanted you to read this tonight before you went to sleep.  I hope you sleep knowing that you are loved more than you may ever believe.  From my heart, I will always be there for you and your brothers and family.

PS Elizabeth (Taylor) wants to say: "Paris darling you should be enjoying yourself.  Get out, play, have fun.  You only get this time for a little while.  You have to make the most of what you have.  Go out all night, dance, sing. Do whatever it is that makes you smile.  You know that's what he wants to see.  To see you smile brings your dad the greatest joy he could ever treasure."

Oh lord, here comes your dad again . . (I think he's being dad! lol)  He says he wants you to be kind and sweet.  Remember to say your prayers. . . Good night and sweet dreams and always remember the angels are watching. xxoo


No comments: