3/6/15

Twin Flame Soul Mate Stages: Testing

I just received an email from someone going through the stages of union with their twin flame soul mate.  It was so reminiscent of my own experience I felt compelled to do a post on it.  It's important to know what you're experiencing so you can get through the experience without feeling completely off center.

I'm posting a video I've posted here before and that is available on the side bar.  This video describes the stages of the twin flame relationship.  Today, because of the email that I received, I felt it important to share more on the "testing" phase of the relationship.


Stage 2 in the twin flame relationship is "testing".  Testing is the phase in which there is a temporal spiritual awakening.  As stated in the above video, the "ego" or little self begins to emerge.  At this stage many of you will try to fit the relationship into the mold that you have been "taught".  Your beliefs and patterns about what you think a "normal" relationship "should be" come into play.

This stage often makes you critical of the other person.  You will judge them, just as you have been taught in society, based on their likes, dislikes, the way they act in public settings, the way they dress, anything personal about them that doesn't fit your "conditioned belief" come into play. 

While that happens they also engage in the "testing" grounds.  Doing the same, they judge you on your habits, your appearance, what you "seem" to be, all based on their own inner dynamic of how and what they believe you "should be".  These ideas and beliefs are from our own experiences, our own belief patterns and are all a part of the "ego" or little self that comes to the surface.

Although this stage often results in conflict, it is also serving you both in a very important way.  It is bringing to the surface everything you have within you; your beliefs, your patterns, your thoughts about what this other person is, and about what this very special soul "should" be in your life.  This stage not only brings these things to the surface, but now they can be viewed and reviewed internally for clearing.  Once brought to the light, those old belief patterns and ideas can now be "transformed" into a higher understanding and consciousness about "who" your twin flame really is.

This stage is inspiring because the connection has been made.  You feel it.  You also feel the badgering back and forth and you are beginning to realize this relationship is not just one sided.  You most likely wouldn't "argue" with your self.  But you will also feel, as the video describes, "toppled".  It's literally impossible at this stage to say that there is NOT a connection.  It's because of that strong "knowing" that the connection is there and the old patterns and beliefs that make you feel that way.  In other words, here is your true twin flame soul mate coming into your life under the radar, so to speak, but he or she is NOTHING like what you thought he or she SHOULD be.  Ego likes to think they should be this way or that and there begins the conflict.  You must at this stage accept those issues rising to the surface as ego traits from you both.  Must, because you have no other choice.  This connection is real, you can feel it, you know it is, but it's internal and the conflict is also internal. Ego might say release it, make it go away (the runner stage), but you'll soon realize that you must accept it because this IS the other part of you.

The testing phase is truly the "mirror" we look into when initiating the stages of union.  It is at this stage that our twin is reflecting back to us and bringing to the light all of the darkness hidden in the ego.  There is a lot of fear in this stage.  I've heard it said that our emotions either come from fear or love.  It's at this stage you are making those choices.

I remember this stage well.   My ideas about what was true in life led me to believe Michael Jackson was someone different than what I knew.  Stories on the news surfaced that he was this or that.  I remember feeling so afraid that I was somehow connected to a man that was what they were saying on the news.  All of my fears rose to the surface, yet I knew there was no doubt that the connection was there.  How was I going to contend with it?  How could I deny at this point we were connected but accept that he was this crazy person the media was portraying?

The result was that he wasn't the crazy person the media contended he was.  Those issues were resolved internally between us two.  My beliefs, my patterns, and where my "truth" came from changed drastically through the years.  All my concepts about "who" he was and our connection transformed.  

On his side, I was viewed critically as well.  He thought I was a "player".  I'd meet him at certain locations we agreed upon then walk away.  To him I was playing, but to me, I was afraid.  Fear takes a real hold in these situations.  These are powerful unions!  You feel it inside.  What if it's true?  That's what I was asking myself.  And if it is true, and I accept it, what am I supposed to do with it?

My fear in walking away was viewed differently than what I experienced inside.  I was afraid of this "divine connection" that seemed so powerful and didn't understand what it might mean.  If we actually came together, how would that change everything in my life?  In other words, everything that I "thought" was true and everything I had come to know and believed in.  All of it comes up for clearing.  All of your fears, your worry, anxiety come into play.  Fear is very real at this stage and it will make you do things and act in ways that you have been taught previously in regards to relationships.  This did and does often usher in the "runner" stage.

Here is a depiction of "walking away" and the "stubborn" attributes that rise to the surface taken from some of the performances that Michael did:


The "testing" stage is crucial.  This will allow you to work through and transform your patterns, allowing you to enter the next stages. There may even come a point when you want to throw it all away.  You've thought of everything you could, did everything you could, said everything you could, yet the union still seems to elude you.

In my case those stages were overcome.  In the final stage we were preparing for union just before Michael was killed.  That stage is depicted in the video below by the two joining at the end of the video descending the staircase together.




No comments: