4/16/14

Making Love: Twin Flames and The Vehicle

Society has taught us that "making love" means "sex".  Not necessarily so.  When twin souls join in union the sheer contact of energy creates a third energy called "love".  If we were "created" from "love" itself something there would imply that our "creator" is both masculine and feminine.  Maybe that's why there is a woman underneath the arm of god in the painting below done by Michelangelo entitled "Creation":



It's been quite some time since women have been treated in this world as co-creators, equals, even though they are the vehicle for creation itself.  The womb of creation for having children, the nurturer, and the cradle that holds divinity.  Some may refer to women and the coming of their rightessness as the "divine feminine".  For it is the wo - man or womb man that is the womb for love.

If we refer back to the superimposed triangles that represent union, the Seal of Solomon, the Star of David and the representation for the heart chakra in Tibet, the shiva triangle is pointed upwards and the shakti, or feminine triangle, is pointed down.  Its mere shape depicts that of the womb.

Tibetan Heart Chakra
Star of David, Seal of Solomon

Some may even refer to this as a "chalice" as they did in the film "The DaVinci Code":


Mary Magdalene was the twin flame soul mate of Jesus himself and as Jesus said, we, as he did, will do even greater miracles than what he once did.  As we enter into the next few days of celebration for Easter for many of us, may we celebrate Mary Magdalene for her part as well.

Great things are always accomplished whenever two such beings are brought together.  Even in the bible we find the following verse:

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” (Matthew 18:19–20, NKJV)


The "two" make a third energy; "Love" gathered in the fathers name.  He is in the midst of them, because that is exactly how they were created from him.  Now as they gather, the two, and agree on their "creation" it is granted.  The granting is done through the father because the two were brought together from the father in the beginning.  This potent energy; love; is the energy of "creation" itself.

Below is a reminder of how Jesus himself "created" and brought down from the heavens food for his people:



The womb of love is the chalice.  The vehicle which love can be drawn down from the heavens is located at the top of the head.  A sheer desire, passion and love for the father can and will draw "love" closer.  This can be done through the crown chakra.  The figure below illustrates what is known as the "I AM" presence.  At top the "triangular" shape is pointed upwards.  Your reception of this potent force will be within the heart center, where again the two superimposed triangles are joined.  Now your own I AM and that of your original god self are joined in "love" in the heart.  Should you put your attention there, you can even "feel" the love that is generated.

The Chart of Your Divine Self is a portrait of you and the God within you. It is a diagram of yourself and your potential to become who you really are. It is an outline of your spiritual anatomy.
Chart of the I AM Presence
When you draw this love down through you, you also extend it to those in your surroundings just by being present.  The energy field around you changes as you do and in doing so you affect others around you and even the planet itself.  

When twin flame soul mates do this, they both do so individually.  Then when they are joined, the third energy is created and when love making ensues, it literally is "love" making.  They make the energy of love and that energy is transmitted to the rest of the planet.  This is exactly how our next evolution as a human race is transpiring.  Twin flames are uniting all over planet earth at this very moment.

If we refer back to Michael Jackson's Dangerous album, and his wish for us to "dissect" it, as he stated in his Ebony Magazine interview, you might find a few clues.  For instance in the song "Jam" he speaks about the "Talmud Song".  This is the Song of Songs in the bible that was taken out by most Christians, however, in some Jewish communities it is considered the holiest of holy passages.  The Song of Songs belongs to sacred Scripture and is evidence enough that in this period there were some who took it all literally as a dialogue of love between a man and a woman.  The union of two.

As you might recall it is at the end of the "Dangerous" ride that we see the "two", Adam and Eve and the bubble of creation under the Peacock.  A more spiritually evolved world, transporting the children of god.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The terms of higher self and twin require attachment of human, English language meaning. These meanings often do not apply to this aspect of a soul's existence. As a human on Earth, the view of the arrangement could be that of a duo, a team, a partnership of two, a companion of the one for the other. It is not the case, in the place and process of most Earthly travelling souls, such as you.

Twin is a word we dislike; it means another person separate from you, but joined willingly. If there is separation there is no joining. The separation is real where you are; but like everything else where you are, it is merely a subset, a fraction, portion, part, piece and component. Thus it can be said it is an illusion but we also dislike this word, as illusion implies fake, false, untrue and unfaithful. Illusion is merely perception, what you have chosen and agreed you shall see.

Anonymous said...

There are many that hold the Magdalene energy in the world today. It's an energy/vibration......

Judith Coates has been trans-channeling Jeshua for 20 years http://www.oakbridge.org/
and after the sessions she holds each month his energy always does a Question & Answer with all those in attendance. Here is part of this month's Q&A…. The question you may find interesting is below…
Q&A with Jeshua…..
Beloved one, how are you in this evening?
Marla: Very well, thank you. I have a question. A few years ago I was sitting one day and this knowingness came in, it dropped in, and it said, “You were once a Mary.” (Yes, this is true) And then, you know, everything opened (Right) And it was not my first opening, but that time it was a truth. And then I had to investigate what that meant (Of course) So since that time—and I don’t need you to answer what it meant, but I keep meeting other Mary’s (Yes) And the interesting thing about it, it’s no concern one way or another (Right) And I can feel it in my body sometimes; it’s just a resonance. Often I feel it here—it’s just a wound. But my question revolves around not why I’m recognizing, but what I’m supposed to do about it. Because so far, the only thing that I’ve come to is that I’m just supposed to tell them (Right) Is there anything else that I could be doing?
Jeshua: Not at this point, no. It is just to recognize it and to be okay with it and to know that truly you have lived many lifetimes where you have been the example to other ones. You have been the beautiful one who has allowed her Light to shine, and you have recognized who you are and what you are so others can recognize who and what they are. And at this point, no, you do not need to call up your news media and start that firestorm.
Marla: No, that wasn’t what I meant, but it was news more with the person. Is there anything more to give them when the recognition comes?
Jeshua: Just to explain that you understand what they are feeling and to say that you know at a very deep level. That will encourage them to be okay with themselves.
Marla: Can I share one small story about one of these interactions? (Of course) I was giving a reading for someone. This is a little while after I got my own knowingness about the Maryness. I kept getting in the back of my head that she was a Mary too. And I kept questioning it and saying, “Oh, that’s got to be me projecting.” I’m not going to say anything, but I had already decided a long time ago that I wasn’t going to filter, so eventually I did say, “Well, this keeps coming through. They’re saying you were once a Mary.” She says, “When I was a child,” and her name wasn’t Mary, “when I was a child I asked everybody—my mother, my grandmother, everybody I knew to call me Mary.” And so that was a good validation for me, and for her there was something there. I still don’t know, but I just keep collecting these Mary’s (That is very good. And you have noticed, and others have noticed that you have chosen most of the name of Mary in your name this incarnation; no accident) Never (Never) Thank you.