10/15/13

Twin Flames/Tales of Everyday Magic - Gregg Braden

A few years ago I had the honor of sitting in on a lecture by Gregg Braden.  Gregg is an author and has been one of the few who's interests lie in bridging the gap between our spirituality and science.  I've recently come across a project he is doing with Hayhouse Publishing about quantum entanglement.  The trailer and movie clip posted below shows more about what he is doing with the film he has entitled "Tales of Everyday Magic".

When we are speaking about twin flame soul mates, it has been in my direct experience that you often get glimpses of the others life, share emotions, and just "know" things about them or even just about their life.  Many years ago I even thought my twin flame soul mate could have been my twin from the womb and somehow we were separated, the connection was that strong.

Watch the clip below and you'll get a glimpse of not only twins, but what happens with twin flame soul mates as well.  Your essence and being are connected.  What one feels is often felt by the other as well.

No comments: