11/21/12

History of Lies

Although there are many who don't believe in twin flames, they do exist.  In reality they are so much a part of one another at times one cannot tell the thoughts from one from the other.

My life as a twin in incarnation was one of turmoil and wonder.  If you have ever been connected to someone so intensely, yet have no logical reason why, you tend to get a little mad. Add to that the fact that it is someone so famous that absolutely no one whom you could converse with would ever believe anything you told them about the person, let alone having a connection to them.

No wonder then for many years I disregarded this relationship.  I lived in denial telling myself my connection to him was only because I was psychic, only because somehow maybe because he was so famous I was picking up on him.  Even now there are times when I want to shut all of this off.  When people come out of the woodwork claiming to know a Michael Jackson that I know for a fact they don't it makes me rightfully angry.

My whole life has been spent unraveling a mystery of some connection with a pop star, who in the end turned out just to be a man trying to live his life in the best way possible.  I believed the presses at times, questioned him on many things, and what I found was an individual that was grossly taken advantage of by almost everyone around him.

When I started this blog it was to voice our rage at the fact that he was murdered.  Since it has become something beautiful that we can offer in service to help others traversing the path.  However, to truly understand the twin flame relationship you must understand that there is much history here, much hurt, and much humiliation.  I have come out with this story in my own humility, knowing how crazy it sounds to some, simply because they most likely have never experienced anything like it.  Add a pop star on top of that sundae and you have the most amazing imaginings one could fathom when you hear yourself tell of the history.

Taking risks and daring to be yourself is one of the most challenging things a person can do.  Writing this story, the book, was such a painful process, but one in which I believed in enough to share it with others.  It simply isn't about the fact that Michael Jackson was the twin flame to someone, its about our history as human beings and the potential we all possess in connecting to one another through our divinity.

Anything that is said now about Michael I am sensitive to.  I have spent my life listening to the lies with him, and now that he has gone I have watched as Hollywood and others have come to sing his praises only to the extent that it suits them, only to the extent that it makes them a dollar.  Again, using his image and name and in turn, using him.

Twins feel, see and share emotions.  It would be extremely unlikely for me not to feel something when stories that lie about the man come out.  It would be highly unlikely for me not to have my own version, however I have withheld for over 30 years the truth that I know.  This has not helped me and has not helped my flame.

The bottom line is that if your twin sister, your blood was suddenly taken from you.  Someone with whom was there with you since birth you could no longer see physically and someone was spreading lies about her character and who she was, would you or would you not speak up?  If someone was lying about your child and saying he was doing things he wasn't, would you just let it go?  I would hope you would not and as a being who is reaching for integrity in their life I would hope that you would go further in defending the truth in all situations.

We are here in this moment in history because the mere truth of our existence has been lied about.  Our politicians do it, our countries, our religions at times.  Just because many people lie doesn't mean that it's ok.  I've personally been lied about, Michael has been lied about and if we don't stand up for ourselves and others, than what do we stand for?

Tomorrow is a day of Thanksgiving in America.  A day that is to be remembered in thanks and one in which the pilgrims apparently sat with the Indians at a feast in thanksgiving for the bounty of the earth.  In Indian communities it is known as the great lie.  For not long after, these same people were stealing their land and killing their people.

People are capable of great lies and evil.  They are also capable of great inspiration and amazing accomplishments.  When I look at our history and see men like Martin Luther King who was killed for standing for something. I look at a man who changed history for daring to speak out against the norm. A man who had courage enough to buck the beliefs of the day to change history for many people.  Then, along comes one man, one single man who was hateful enough to take his life.  If we look back at those days you may remember the lies being told about the blacks:  they were beneath the whites, worth nothing, all blacks committed crimes, the list could go on and on.  I don't believe any of that was true - they were lies and had it not been in the strength of one man to stand up against those lies and fight for the freedom of all people those lies would have been perpetuated.  Those ideas and thoughts would have permeated society and would still be the "norm".

I don't live my life according to the "norm", or according to what is widely accepted anymore.  I live according to my truth and what I believe in.  My  heroes are people like Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, and every other person who was killed because they dared to stand for something no one else dared to stand for; including Michael Jackson.  Here was a man who stood and used his celebrity for love and outreach.  Twin flame or not, speaking up on his behalf is not just an option, for me it's the only thing to do.

No comments: